Jessica Simpson calls Melrose ‘crap’

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_15.jpg]

I could go off about how dumb and naïve Jessica is, but frankly I like that she’s unconditionally supportive of her sister. It’s nice when your family loves you so much that you can do no wrong. Well, to an extent. But Ashlee’s bad acting definitely falls under the family umbrella. They all probably think she’s amazing and super talented, and I think that’s sweet.

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_14.jpg]

All that said, getting kicked off “Melrose” supposedly hasn’t taught Ashlee any lessons about her acting skills.

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_10.jpg]

Us Weekly mentioned that she doesn’t want to return to singing, that she’s been spending most of her time going over scripts, and that “‘acting is her focus now.’”

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_11.jpg]


God save us all. I was only able to sit through the show a time or two, but watching Ashlee’s scenes was excruciating. She was so bad it actually made me feel awkward and uncomfortable, and I had to stop watching.

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_07.jpg]

If she’s really got her little heart set on acting, I’d say she should probably set her feet in motion towards a good acting class. Or seven.

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_13.jpg]

In case you’re interested, here are some priceless pics of Jess at Halloween. Maybe it’s me, but it looks like her left boob is trying to go drastically different places from her right one.

[gallery_main-1004_jessica_simpson_smile_12.jpg]