Heidi Montag is the Bearer of Bad News

[14352_1014_thumb.jpg]

I thought it was over. I thought we survived the worst of it. It was hard, and we lost a lot of good men out there... great men... but I thought it meant something. Now, though, we learn it's all going to happen again. Oh God, it's all going to happen again! We're not through, not by a long shot...

[14347_1014_thumb.jpg]

Heidi Montag is possibly going to pose for Playboy again.

Why didn't Heidi Pratt bare all in the September issue of Playboy?

"Always leave them asking for more," she said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday. "Next time, I'll have more to reveal."

Asked if she has a two- or three-part Playboy deal, she coyly replied, "Maybe."

Though many of the photos were racy, she said she didn't feel she compromised her Christianity.

"For me personally, I feel like God created the body, and the body is beautiful," she said. "The way God created us was naked. So I am not ashamed of it. I'm proud of it... This was such a blessed experience."


[14344_1014_thumb.jpg]

Heidi went on to say her moral center isn't violated when she gets banged from behind by a line of dudes as Spencer watches, since that's called Doggy Style and God created the doggy. And when she snorts lines of cocaine off the mirror, she knows the drug comes from nature and it's just a way of praising Jesus. Heidi then ended the interview short saying she had to go get another abortion so she could send more friends to God in Heaven. Hallelujah!

[14355_1014_thumb.jpg]