Megan Fox Isn't Easy

[gallery_main-0604_megan_fox_gquk_11.jpg]
Megan Fox lives an exciting life. She gets to audition for the world's biggest movies AND be propositioned for sex by the world's biggest stars - all at the same time.

“Any casting couch s**t I’ve experienced has been since I’ve become famous. It’s really so heartbreaking. Some of these people! Like Hollywood legends. You think you’re going to meet them and you’re so excited, like, ‘I can’t believe this person wants to have a conversation with me,’ and you get there and you realize that’s not what they want, at all. It’s happened a lot this year actually,” she said.

“There are some guys, talking about actors who have been in the business for a while, who are very egocentric and have been able to sleep with a lot of girls for whatever reason, and because they don’t know me they think I’m going to be this little cupcake, this Marilyn Monroe type who’s going to bat my eyes and be like a receptacle for them," Megan said. "I just shut them down immediately, right in front of people. It’s been so long since someone has told them no, they don’t really know how to deal with it. Because of this non-reality they live in, they’re f**ked up, psychologically.” (Britain’s GQ Magazine)

[wenn2439494.jpg]


My favorite part of the interview is it's not a surprise to Megan that men want to bang her for a role. I bet this is how she got every job pre-fame. If that's the case, and I'm almost positive it is, then Michael Bay is my new hero. I just pray he built a, "Even if you get famous, you still do me on every sequel" clause into her Transformers contract. I bet he did, the guy seems like he'd be prepared.

[gallery_main-0604_megan_fox_gquk_10.jpg]
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
[gallery_main-0604_megan_fox_gquk_01.jpg]

Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars